Needing advice?

Got "love" problems? Life issues? Math problem? Or just wanna talk?

I'm here to listen and help. :)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Shy

Dear Helen,

I like this guy who is real cute, sweet and adorable. Sadly though, he has a girlfriend. I still like him. Can't seem to forget about him nor get over him. My friends suggest I should call him, since I want to talk to him, but talking doesn't seem to work well for me. I lose my voice and the conversation can become awkward. Trust me, I know. What should I do? Keep on liking him, or move on?
From Shy

Dear Shy,

I don't want to come harsh at you, but there really is no other way to put this. I think you should move on because he's with someone. But then again, at this age, nothing is for certain. For now though, remain friends with him, get to know him better and maybe you'll become best friends or something like that with him. I don't think it's a great idea to continue having this crush on him for he won't be into you. About the calling thing, it's a good idea, if you just call him for school things or what not. Yes, I know it sounds stupid, but if you call him about anything else, the conversation can get off topic, and be really weird at times. You don't have to talk about school, just carry a normal conversation like you would with anyone else. Forget about the fact that you like him, just talk like you would with your friends. I know it's hard getting over someone, but it'll be better to do it now on your own will, then later when he breaks your heart by completing someone else's.

Best of luck!
From Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment