Needing advice?

Got "love" problems? Life issues? Math problem? Or just wanna talk?

I'm here to listen and help. :)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today's events

Today I went to the Galleria. It was REALLL cool.

I learned how to ice skate! I only fell on my butt 3 times, thankfully, but each time it was a pain in the donkey. (Substitute donkey for the suggested word). Ooh! I saw this guy's shirt that said: "Conserve Water: Shower with Me" it was funny but disgusting. And vulgar.

Oops. Lost my train of thought.

Haha. Remembered something. I went to Taco Bell for lunch, and got a soft taco, which was great by the way, and saw this asain guy in front of me. He was with a bunch of friends, and he went to get some hot sauce. After taking some, he tried to stuff it down his friend's shirt. Haha. Reminded me of somehting. Good times. ;)

Oh. Can ya'll give me something to talk about? Any questions? ANY?

Well,

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMASSSS NOW-OWW!!!

:)

<3 Your gal :D

3 comments:

  1. i totally pwn you. my first time ice skating? DIDN'T FALL. just dragged down someone else to keep me up(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. wow yanan. see, i try to avoid bumping into people, which makes me fall down. xP

    ReplyDelete