Needing advice?

Got "love" problems? Life issues? Math problem? Or just wanna talk?

I'm here to listen and help. :)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hey, sorry for posting so late. Still, I would like to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sigh. Takes so long to do that.

So, how did ya'll spend your Christmas day? Let me hear about it.

My day? Thanks for asking. :)
Well I didn't really do anything. Actually I did basically nothing. I did spend 2 1/2 hours perfecting my concerto, more like attempting to perfect it. xP But I have gotten quite far with it. :) So I'm proud of myself.
I also did a 4 mile run with my dad. If I learned anything from this run, it's that I should NEVER run with my dad again. I lose my breath after a mile, and he runs almost the whole thing. Quite a difference there.

Still having no one ask any questions. Any? At all?

Well, once again,

MERRY CHRISTMAS. :)
(haha. Sorry. Got lazy. xP)


<3 Your gal

No comments:

Post a Comment