Needing advice?

Got "love" problems? Life issues? Math problem? Or just wanna talk?

I'm here to listen and help. :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS- 1 DAY!

What's up everyone?

It's Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas Eve to all! Ready for Christmas? What toys do you want Santa to give you this year? Tell me what your thoughts.

Anyways, I haven't really gotten any problems lately, so I'll take a problem of someone I know and just make it a question. It'll be in the next post.

Lately, it's been quite quiet at our house. OOH! Alliteration! xD

Haha. Telling you from experience, four hours, much less five, of practicing violin is a pain! Thankfully, my parents and I worked out a deal where I only have to play 2 1/2 hours every day for the next two weeks to get my ears pierced. What a relief! After practicing 4 hours for ONE DAY, my fingers already hurt and had little blisters. Sigh. What a hard life for a musician.

More about my ice skating.

It's not too hard. In the beginning I was VERY scared about falling, because that would hurt a lot. But after getting on the ice, I realized it was basically the same as roller skating, except on ice and you have blades instead of wheels. But occasionally, you'll dig the tip of your foot in the ice, and then you'll crash onto the floor or bump into someone, like a little girl. (Oops).

Ice skating is a new skill that I acquired as of yesterday. Dad said when there's global warming, and all the lakes freeze, I can skate my way across them! Haha. Good idea. :) Also, WHEN I go to an Ivy League school, they'll have skating rinks in the winter, and I can skate there. Notice how I say when because I guess that's a must...

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!

Have a jolly good day! I'll write more later.

<3>

3 comments:

  1. yup. since forever.

    well more like 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when global warming comes, doesn't that mean the lakes are melting....

    ReplyDelete