Needing advice?

Got "love" problems? Life issues? Math problem? Or just wanna talk?

I'm here to listen and help. :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love drunk

Dear Helen,

I like this girl who hates me. I want to get her to like me. What do I do?
From, Love drunk

Dear Love drunk,

I have a question for you first. Why do you like her if she hates you? You can get her to like you, but that requires work. But if you truly do like her, you're willing to go through the whole process. Here goes. First find out why she hates you. There must be a reason, unless it's a grudge. If it is, then I'm sorry, it won't work. But if there's a reason, then you'll still have a chance. After finding out why she hates you, try changing that trait/part of you. I said that part, because you shouldn't change your whole person for this one girl. If she still doesn't like you, then I guess it was never meant to be. Now the advice I gave you was a little weird and dumb so if you listen to me, listen to this part.
If she can't see who you truly are, she doesn't deserve you. Find someone else that appreciates you for who you are, not who she wants you to be.

Alrighty! Best of luck!
From, Helen

4 comments:

  1. hey helen who was the person who had this person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, who are you referring to?
    and i believe you shouldn't have to change ANY part of you to get someone to like you. not even one part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah a girl isn't worth enough to change yourself, especially at our age. but good advice Helen

    - Ali daredia
    merry chrissymas

    ReplyDelete